Silver Line Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Line Gaming

'Every Cloud has a Silver Lining'

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Wish
by Harribo_Gold Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:46 pm

» Inactive
by SilverTrooper Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:37 am

» Be Like Silver
by WishMount Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:40 pm

» GOALS AF
by WishMount Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:33 pm

» Cards Against Humanity
by SilverTrooper Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:35 pm

» Harribo being creepy
by SilverTrooper Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 pm

» Amazing video
by Harribo_Gold Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:36 pm

» TTT Round End Music
by SilverTrooper Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:21 pm

» Death scene
by SilverTrooper Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:37 pm

Prop Hunt FAQ and Rules

Harribo_Gold
    Harribo_Gold
    Admin

Medals : 3297

Prop Hunt FAQ and Rules Empty Prop Hunt FAQ and Rules

Post by Harribo_Gold Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:50 pm

Prop Hunt FAQ

How do I become a Prop?
    To become a Prop, press e on the prop you wish to disire and you will become that prop (Keep in mind, you cannot rotate your prop, so it will be set to look a certain way, as well as there may not be a prop you can become because it is rather apart of the map, or it is blocked for certain reasons)

How do I hold a Prop without becoming the Prop?
    To hold a prop without turning into it, hold Ctrl and press E (Note not all props you will be able to pick up)

How do I gain a rank on the server?
    Dont nag us because if you do, you wont most likely lose your chance of becoming a mod or any other rank. Just be on regularly, and let us gain your trust

Why can I hear the other team chatter?
    You can hear them so people can hear others Ghosting which is a bannable offence. This is to keep people from cheating, allowing people to enjoy the game properly

Why cant I Private Message through !menu?
    We removed this from users as we dont want people Ghosting on the server.

What is Ghosting?
    Ghosting is when trying to tell people where props are, this is cheating and you will be banned if you continue this.

Why can't I gag someone in game on the scoreboard?
    Sadly our scoreboard will not allow people to be gagged, we are currently looking at other scoreboards that will allow people to mute their chatter. As of now, you can ask an admin to gag the person if they are playing music in their microphones or just wont stop being abnoxious.

If there is anything you'd like to ask, please comment in the suggestion thread and we will add your question to the FAQ

Prop Hunt Rules

Closing the MOTD means you are agreeing to these rules. These rules are to allow the community to trust each other and be able to have a safe, enjoyable game without others breaking rules. If someone breaks one of these rules, please inform an admin

Rules:
    Ghosting
    If you are caught Ghosting, you will be warned once for ghosting, and then banned for a repeated offence

Meta Gaming
    If you are caught Meta Gaming you will be Banned

Spam
    If you are caught mic spaming (such as playing music, yelling or making abnoxtious noises) you will be gagged wthin an instant. Dont bother asking to be ungagged because you knew exactly what you were doing!
    If you are caught spaming in chat, you will be muted with in an instant

Harassment
    We do not allow players to be racist/sexist/agresive/rude towards other players on our servers as we want our community to feel safe

Illegal spots
    If you are found in an illegal spot where hunters cannot see or shoot you, you will be asked to move. If you do not move when told in chat, you will be slayed on your round. This also counts towards blocking areas from hunters. This includes being outside of the map/in water (such as de_port) or in/under low/damaged vehichles

Ignoring Sides
    If you are ignoring a certain side in the gamemode, you will be kicked. You only get 2 kicks before a ban of 4 hours for ignoring the team along with those telling you to change back.

Moving Teams
    Dont move teams unless you are asked to. Under no circumstance do we allow people changing teams, unless it is to balance each side or if one of our staff are making sure people arent ghosting

Hints
    Dont give hints about other people, unless that person you are giving hints out about approves of it.

Self Advertisement
    Dont advertise your server here

Punishments:
    Ghosting
    One warning and if it continues, you will be put on the watchlist aswell as banned for 7 days

Spam
    Gag/Mute mattering on what you are spamming. If done on both, you will be gagged and muted for a round. If repeated offence, you will be left gagged/muted until map change

Harassment
    Instant kick if you are starting a fight with someone or generally being racist/sexist/rude. If you come back for more, it is a 12 hour ban. for an extreme serious offence, it can go up to 72 hours. Stalking people on the server can lead to a weeks ban

Illegal Spots
    Slayed if not moving out of illegal spot in 3 seconds when told to. Instant slay if you are in the water on De_Port. Continued offence will be continuous kick until you decide to stop

Ignoring Sides or Moving Teams
    Asked to change back. If you ignore orders or become a smartass (changing teams constantly) you will be banned for 4 hours

Self Advertising
    One warning and if done again, you will be banned for a 24 hours

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 4:41 pm