Silver Line Gaming

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Silver Line Gaming

'Every Cloud has a Silver Lining'

I forgot my password

Top posting users this week

No user

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» Wish
by Harribo_Gold Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:46 pm

» Inactive
by SilverTrooper Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:37 am

» Be Like Silver
by WishMount Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:40 pm

» GOALS AF
by WishMount Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:33 pm

» Cards Against Humanity
by SilverTrooper Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:35 pm

» Harribo being creepy
by SilverTrooper Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:18 pm

» Amazing video
by Harribo_Gold Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:36 pm

» TTT Round End Music
by SilverTrooper Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:21 pm

» Death scene
by SilverTrooper Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:08 pm

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 20 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:37 pm

2 posters

I Can Be Whatever You Want Me To Be - TKT

The Killing Tree
    The Killing Tree

Medals : 3051

I Can Be Whatever You Want Me To Be - TKT Empty I Can Be Whatever You Want Me To Be - TKT

Post by The Killing Tree Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Steam Name: The Killing Tree
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:71077995
    Hours Played: Roughly a day. (Screenshot will appear somewhere)

What qualities do you think would make you a good moderator?
    For starters, I prefer to use a more sophisticated method of speaking when dealing with troublemakers, and I don't abuse players (not unless they deserve it). I often play the role of peacekeeper as is, trying to defuse the select few trying to start drama on the server. I also worked my way up to the rank of "Admin" on Anarchy servers, and was up for promotion until I got involved in personal drama with a few of the owners (not going to say anymore about that, you know who they are). I've been on enough servers to see what makes someone a shit moderator, and what makes someone a good mod.

Do you think you deserve the rank of moderator? Why?
    No I don't, because I don't expect to get given the rank of staff. I'm not hoping for anything and I don't have the "I should be staff by now" mentality. I simply don't deserve or expect the rank.

Have you ever been punished within this community? If so, why?
    No, I haven't. But's it's only fair that you know I was permabanned off of a different server.

Why do you want to be promoted to Moderator?
    It's not that I want to be moderator, but I'm willing to do it if you guys want me to. I don't care if I become moderator or not. If you need someone to be staff, I'll accept, but I'm not going to harass you about it.

You are playing on the server late at night and notice someone is able to find every prop every round. You suspect this individual of metagaming with another individual on the other team. You are the only Staff Member online. What do you do?
    If I have access to the commands, I first check their friend's list to see if they are friends with someone on the other team. If not, I try to go through their profile page and find out that way. I switch to spectators and observe the two, watching for when one dies and then spectating the other for actions that would hint towards metagaming. I'd force their mic if I had the option to, to find out if they were doing so using their microphones. If not, I would use an illegal spot or a spot no one would check and wait to see if they can find me. I know that it is breaking the rules, but I would kill myself if I had enough proof that they weren't.

A new member of the community has asked you a question regarding the forums and you do not know how to answer the question. There are no Owners online. What do you tell him?
    If I didn't know how to answer the question, I would refer them to someone I think could help them. If that isn't possible, I would ask them if it was essential for them to know immediately, or if they could wait for an owner to get on so they can refer the question to them or I could forward it on. If it is completely essential, and they were being really painful about it, I would end up making up a vague answer that will keep them satisfied until I can ask an owner the question or refer them to the owners for a full explanation.
    The Killing Tree
    The Killing Tree

Medals : 3051

I Can Be Whatever You Want Me To Be - TKT Empty Re: I Can Be Whatever You Want Me To Be - TKT

Post by The Killing Tree Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:21 pm

Harribo_Gold
    Harribo_Gold
    Admin

Medals : 3290

I Can Be Whatever You Want Me To Be - TKT Empty Re: I Can Be Whatever You Want Me To Be - TKT

Post by Harribo_Gold Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:41 pm

ACCEPTED

Welcome to the team

Closed

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:00 am